About Sirha Lyon
SIRHA, THE WORLD HOSPITALITY AND FOOD SERVICE EVENT
The Sirha is the rallying point for the food service and hotel industry worldwide and is held at Lyon in France every 2 years.
The 2017 edition welcomed
• 3 000 exhibitors and brands,
• 208 000 professional visitors including 25 000 chefs
It is the event not-to-be-missed for all actors in the sector.
The Sirha also hosts prestigious contests, including the finale of the greatest gastronomy contest in the world: the Bocuse d’Or, created in 1987 by Paul Bocuse, in which the very best chefs on the planet compete.
30 anniversairy Bocuse d’Or:
- 18 months
- 5 continents
- 62 nations,
- 24 finalists
- 4th place of Hungary and winner of the Special Plate Prize
The Sirha is also developed internationally with Sirha Genève, Sirha São Paolo, Sirha Istanbul, Sirha Mexico and Sirha Budapest.
SIRHA, A TRADE SHOW CREATED BY GL EVENTS
GL events is a leading international integrated group in the events organisation sector and
is present all over the world with three main activities:
• Organisation of shows, exhibitions, congresses and events (GL events Exhibitions)
• Management of reception spaces for local authorities and event organisers
• Support and services associated with events
With a presence on 5 continents and 20 countries, the group achieved a turnover of M€ 953 in 2016 and employs 4,000 people. GL events Exhibitions organises more than 300 shows, exhibitions and contests worldwide.