7th FEBRUARY 2018
At Sirha Budapest 2018 International HoReCa and Retail Show the Sirha Budapest Dessert Competition was organized for the third time. The main purpose of the competition is to create an opportunity for emerging and talented pastry chefs to show their innovative spirit and their artistic abbilities. The main organizer of the competition is Zoltán Kolonics, one of Hungary's most recognized creative pastry chefs.
The competition awaited the professionals on the first day of the exhibition, 7th of February 2018, Wednesday. The pastry chefs competed each other in three categories: fruit dessert, dessert on plate and artwork. The members of the jury are the bests of the profession, as in the previous years.
- I. place: Gréta BERTA and Emese KŐRÖSI-FEHÉR
- II. place: Krisztián FÜREDI and Zsuzsanna KÁROLYI
- III. place: Gabriella BUTEJKA and Dóra VARGA
- Special award for the most beautiful plate: Krisztián FÜREDI and Zsuzsanna KÁROLYI
- Special award for artwork: Gréta BERTA and Emese KŐRÖSI-FEHÉR
List of the competitors:
- Gabriella BUTEJKA and Dóra VARGA,
- Gréta BERTA and Emese KŐRÖSI-FEHÉR,
- Krisztián FÜREDI and Zsuzsanna KÁROLYI
- István MATUS and Rebeka BAKOS
- Boglárka KOVÁCS and Beáta ANDRÁSI
Jury of Sirha Budapest Dessert Competition:
- Zoltán ANDRÉSZ
- Péter KORPONAI
- István MÁZÁS
- Nicolas COFFIN
- István PESTI
- Ákos SÁRKÖZI
- Attila VESZELY
Goodwill National Trading Kft. on behalf of:
- Assur Kft.
- Dresscode kft. (Bragard)
- HOTEX-SERVICE Kereskedelmi és Szolgáltató Kft.
- PROGAST Kereskedelmi és Szolgáltató Kft.