How to get there
HUNGEXPO Budapest Congress and Exhibition Center
H-1101 Budapest Albertirsai Str. 10. (Expo square 1.)
- By underground no. 2 till the final station 'Örs vezér tere', direct connection by bus no. 10 to Gate III, or on foot from 'Pillangó utca' metro station (cca. 30 minutes). Bus no. 10 runs more frequently during the fair.
- By tram no. 37 or 37A starting at 'Blaha Lujza tér', in 'Népszínház' street.
- By car on 'Kerepesi' street from downtown.
- By train from Eastern railway station (Keleti pályaudvar) to 'Kőbánya felső' station.
- By bike from the direction of 'Kerepesi' or 'Fehér' street along 'Albertirsai' street. Bicycle stores are installed in front of Entry Hall III.
P3 and P5 parking site:
Daily fee: 2500 HUF/car (gross amount)
Entry is automatic, by the exit you need plastic coins! Plastic coins can be bought in Hall F at the cashiers. You can ask a bill by the cashiers as well.
Daily fee: 2500 HUF/car (gross amount), 7500 HUF/bus (3 x 2500 HUF, gross amount)
You must pay in advance at the parking area. You may receive your invoice from the parking guards on the spot.
VIP Card owners can use the P3, P5 and Albertirsai street parking sites during the opening hours. By the exit the barcode on the VIP Card is needed.
Disabled visitors can park their car in P5 parking site on the marked area free of charge. From this point pavilions can be easily reached.
ELECTRIC CAR CHARGER STATION – A NOVELTY IN THE CAR PARK OF HUNGEXPO
Schneider Electric, the international expert in energy management and automation pays a close attention to the widespread of electric cars and supports the development of a suitable and modern recharging infrastructure. As a result of this, EVLink Parking electric car charger stations have been installed at the premises of HUNGEXPO Budapest Congress and Exhibition Center, that benefit not only the owners of electric cars but others too. The chargers contribute towards an efficient recharging infrastructure, furthermore indirectly influence the air quality of Budapest and with this they also assist in achieving climate protection related objectives.