Virtual exhibition information
In 2022 Sirha Budapest will be held as a hybrid exhibition for the first time, so it will await the professional audience in virtual and traditional forms as well. The virtual exhibition is an innovative interface that already works well at other HUNGEXPO exhibitions, where visitors can browse the booths of businesses that choose to present themselves online, from the comfort of their homes or workplaces.
The virtual exhibition is an innovative, easy-to-use site that can provide an online meeting point for exhibitors and visitors or potential partners. Visitors can roam the online fields of the event and can ask for immediate information about the product or service via chat.
With the help of this new technology, the exhibitors can give information, downloadable materials about their products or services to numerous visitors at the same time. They can monitor the numbers of visitors who visit their stand at that time and send them personalized offers.
The virtual exibition is
- user-friendly, innovative website
- provides online meeting point for exhibitors and visitors or potencial partners
- an exceptional solution for keeping contact with your current business partners and build new clientele
- the virtual stand has its own chat function and separate e-mail reception program
- virtual exhibition has extended „opening hours” for wider reach of visitors unlike exhibition days organized „live”. After the advertised virtual exhibition days the online platform can be visited for an additional week and can be used in full except for the chat function.
As a virtual exhibitor you can make your virtual attendance successful with the following marketing tools:
- make your virtual stand more unique with uploading logos, posters or choosing different designs and virtual receptionist characters.
- upload useful information, data, offers, product specifications that visitors can not only read but download, too
- give numerous contact details to your company profile
- record links, upload videos related to your company
- stands have a separate e-mail reception function, on which visitors can click to contact you or your collegue at any time
- virtual stands have their own chat functions via which you, as an exhibitor, can address your visitors and create private and group chat sessions
- schedule your availability in chat calendar in order to inform visitors when they can connect your company’s representatives. Visitors can see your schedule even if you are not online
- check on real time visitors’ data who are at your stand so you can personalize your offers
Watch our video and enter our world of virtual exhibitions!