Sirha Budapest is the regional trade exhibition of food, bakery, pastry, HoReCa, food service packaging and gastronomy.
A unique opportunity to find new ideas for your business
– Opportunity for participants to share experiences and good practices on the post-epidemic restart
– An exhaustive and innovative offering designed to answer all your needs for your bakery, pastry, hotel or restaurant
– Latest trends and innovations on the exhibition
– More than 350 exhibitors from Hungary and abroad, including products which you will discover for the first time
– Two pavilions exhibition area
–Exeptionally rich programme offer, packed with numerous professional competitions, and demonstrations: Sirha Budapest Dessert Competition, Sirha COFFEE CHALLENGE, Hungarian National Mass Catering Championship Finals and conferences in the several thematics of the exhibition. Please find the complete list of the programme of 2022 HERE.
– A unique opportunity to meet the elite of the Hungarian and international gastronomy
– A great source of inspiration to re-invent your menus
- 345 exhibitors from 17 countries
- 46% of exhibitors are foreign or multinational companies
- 24 000 professional visitors from 44 countries
- 65% of visitors are decision makers
- 36% of visitors are company executives, owners or manager