22-24 March 2022
Tuesday-Thursday: 10 a.m. – 18 p.m.
HUNGEXPO Budapest Congress and Exhibition Center
H-1101 Budapest, Albertirsai út 10. (Expo tér 1.)
The exhibition is strictly professional.
Please note that dogs or any other animals cannot be admitted to the event area for health reasons. Thank you for your understanding!
How to get there
– By underground no. 2 till the final station ‘Örs vezér tere’, direct connection by bus no. 10 to Gate III, or on foot from ‘Pillangó utca’ metro station (cca. 30 minutes). Bus no. 10 runs more frequently during the fair.
– By tram no. 37 or 37A starting at ‘Blaha Lujza tér’, in ‘Népszínház’ street.
– By car on ‘Kerepesi’ street from downtown.
– By train from Eastern railway station (Keleti pályaudvar) to ‘Kőbánya felső’ station.
– By bike from the direction of ‘Kerepesi’ or ‘Fehér’ street along ‘Albertirsai’ street. Bicycle stores are installed in front of Entry Hall III.
P1, P4 and P5 parking site
Daily fee: 3000 HUF/car (gross amount)
The cashless payment system was introduced in the internal, barrier-free parking lots (P1, P4, P5). The parking fee can be paid by contactless bank cards or Hellopay cards. PLEASE NOTE that upon exiting with your car the 3000 HUF parking fee must be available to deduct from your card. At the exit of the parking lots you can redeem your money remainig on the card and the 500 HUF deposit. Also here you may receive your invoice about the parking fee. More information: HERE
Daily fee: 3000 HUF/car (gross amount), 9000 HUF/bus (3 x 3000 HUF, gross amount)
You must pay in advance at the parking area. You may receive your invoice from the parking guards on the spot.
VIP Card owners can use the P1, P4, P5 and Albertirsai street parking sites during the opening hours. By the exit the barcode on the VIP Card is needed!
Disabled visitors can park their car in P5 parking site on the marked area free of charge. From this point pavilions can be easily reached.
Electric car charger station
Schneider Electric, the international expert in energy management and automation pays a close attention to the widespread of electric cars and supports the development of a suitable and modern recharging infrastructure. As a result of this, EVLink Parking electric car charger stations have been installed at the premises of HUNGEXPO Budapest Congress and Exhibition Center, that benefit not only the owners of electric cars but others too. The chargers contribute towards an efficient recharging infrastructure, furthermore indirectly influence the air quality of Budapest and with this they also assist in achieving climate protection related objectives.
At the door no. 15 of Pavilion G on the Passage (OTP)